.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA

Similar Threads
Thread
Android- my htc one x wont charge and is stuck on 22% helpp pleaseee: [ HTC One X ]
Android- HTC One Slow Battery Charge fixes and answers?: [ HTC One ]
Android- my htc one isnt recognising the usb and doesnt charge!!!!!: [ HTC One ]
device pin blocked unable to contact blackberry service: [ BlackBerry Z10 ]
Charging bundle unable to charge to full?: [ BlackBerry Z10 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Default Android- Unable to charge device: [ HTC One ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Unable to charge device
Unable to charge device
Unable to charge device
Unable to charge device

Hey guys, first post here, as it's my first problem and hope someone can help.

I've had the phone just over 2 months now and it has been superb so far, until a couple of days ago when it stopped charging properly.

I constantly get a message in the top left corner which, when dragged down, says 'Unable to charge device, please use the supported charger', even when it isn't plugged in.

It won't recognize my charger or computer when it is turned on, and will only charge (very slowly at that), when it is turned off, which is not ideal, as I'm sure you can guess, and it is also draining the battery quicker too. When the phone is left idle, it keeps 'waking up' to give the message, and I have noticed today that it has also gone slightly haywire on a number of occasion, opening the music library by itself and turning on Bluetooth.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to have an easy(ish) solution I can do myself, rather than having to send it off for a replacement etc.

new thread of HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA